meta name="p:domain_verify" content="83432fc69a1d6df071f49df584f9d839 Laurl Designs: Your dry weather friend Aquation Lotion

Monday, January 9, 2017

Your dry weather friend Aquation Lotion

Not my pic, but very illustrative of the type of weather that cripples the south.


It snowed in Southtown, well actually it was ice pellets on my mountain, and the air is so dry in the house I am battling to keep it above 27%. I prefer it to be around 50%. I have a small humidifier in the bedroom, a steam humidifier in dining room and...


 

this behemoth (that I received from Influenster a couple of years ago) blowing out moisture in the den... and the house is still about 27% humidity. P.S. This humidifier is 2 1/2 feet long!





Fortunately, I received this lotion in my recent VoxBox from Influenster called Aquation Lation. It is not a brand I am familiar with, but I can sing it's praises! It can take you from itchy sandpaper to soft silky skin that is itch free. I am quite pleased that I don't have to reapply during the day and that I'm not itchy!

Thanks Influenster!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They will post as soon as they are moderated.